Sirus have formed a partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
In addition to supporting the MS Society, we wanted to support another charity and know that many of our customers are affected by some form of muscle disease. Later this year we will be sponsoring the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign’s National Conference, which will be held on Saturday 15th October 2011.
The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign leads the fight against muscle disease by:
• offering free information, advice and emotional support
• campaigning to raise awareness and bring about change
• awarding grants towards the cost of specialist mobility equipment
• providing specialist education for health professionals
• funding world-class research to find effective treatments and cures
* Sarah and Bradley (who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy)